PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Sunday 19 April 2015

Videos | TOmS | Fallout Equestria: Into the Fray - Firearms


Ahh, Fallout: Equestria. One of the best crossover stories that I have ever read. When I found out that a  game was being made, I just couldn't hold my excitement and immediately went onto the site to find out more.

I've been following the game since mid-2014, around a month or two after I read that story. It looks like all the models are already finished and proper game development has started, I would assume that it'll be completed by around 2017...

Have the latest update below!



^