PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Saturday 11 April 2015

Season 5 | 03 - Castle Sweet Castle | "Make This Castle a Home" Song Preview

[Preview] My little Pony:FiM - Season 5 Episode 3 - Castle Sweet Castle by MyLittleBroniesDE

I really swear that this Season is going to make all the other seasons tiny, even Season 4! From this song, the quality literally jumped from astonishing in Season 4 to .... I don't think any word can describe how I feel towards this song. It just makes me feel that what's going to happen in the next 6 months, is going to be very epic!

Enjoy some spoilers below!


^