PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Saturday 21 February 2015

Radio Play | Confessions of a Wasteland Pony - Episode 2: The Ghoul Doctor

Confessions of a Wasteland Pony - Episode 2: The Ghoul Doctor by Stable-Tec Studios

I remember reading Fallout: Equestria after Season 4 finished in May last year, took me just 1 week to read the whole 650,000 words. I don't think I read the whole thing :\ So now I'm going to read the whole thing again soon, reading it carefully!

After I finished with the story, I fell in love with the whole concept and started to search it up. It eventually brought me the sub-fandom of the Fallout: Equestria story, turns out that there are over a few thousand stories relating with Fo:E.

But the only ever other Fo:E story that I have read is Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizons, with a whooping 1.6 million words! The longest and no doubt the most popular spin-of partly-official (Kkat, the writer of the original Fo:E gave the thumbs up) story out there!

And I read the whole thing in 32 days! Never mind that now, continue with the 1 hour long radio play below. (The feels it gave me when I heard it, which was 2 hours after it was released!)


Check out Episode 1 | HERE (Link to video)
 

^