PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Saturday 21 February 2015

News | PonyCon AU 2015 @ Surfers Paradise

The title is pretty self explanatory

Oh yes my friends, PonyCon AU is happening this weekend! I'm so excited!

But I wouldn't be able to go this year, next year I must find a way to go. I have never been to a Pony Convention before! I'm probably going to stop blogging for a few weeks (which I may have done already) and concentrate working on my social site until May or something.

I shall write more about it soon.

Check out the Con page | HERE | or the Ponyville Live Streams | HERE
^