PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Video | Animation | Guardian by Kanashiipanda

Guardian by Kanashiipanda

Goodness, I remember seeing this video from BronyCon last year. Or maybe before that... ^^" But still, you should check this out. Just remember, he does this frame by frame. SO it's extremely hard to make these type of animations ^^
 
Check out Guardian below!
 
 
I'm kind of in a hiatus of blogging, since school started I've been very busy with homework and friends. But I will post whenever I can.
 
I'm also working with some friends to make a FPS game using Blender for models and Unity3D for the game! It will be set for release at May next year and a Kickstarter will be funded then. I'll write more on this later.


^