PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Non-Pony News | SydneySiege, Over 30 hostages held (UPDATE)

Man Haron Monis, the man responsible

For all my viewers out there. Something happened in my capital city, Sydney, today. You might have already heard that up to 30 people had been held hostage in a Lindt Chocolate Shop at Martins Place in Sydney today. So far, only 5 people had made it out alive and are now supposedly in police custody.

Read more below! (UPDATE READ BELOW)

So far the siege had gone on for 14 hours now. Police is still trying to negotiate with the man. For the live news blog head over here, and for more just Google "Sydney Siege"

Please wish those hostages luck tonight. I'll put them in my prayers tonight /)

UPDATE, Hostages now freed and lone gunman dead. Read more here

Time now in Sydney: (My time is just minus 30 minutes from this time!)

 Twitter feed of #SydneySiege
<
^