PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Tuesday 2 December 2014

News | Orion: Trial By Fire



Just quickly posting before I fall asleep (Currently 12:00am Tuesday here)

This Thursday there will be a huge achievement that NASA is going to get.. Just Google search it, "Orion Spacecraft" here I did it for you.

It's awesome, it involves traveling at speeds up to 20,000 miles per hour (couldn't bother to convert to metric), re-entry speeds heating up to 4,000 Fahrenheit (twice as hot as molten lava!) and traveling where NASA haven't send anything towards that region for the past 50 years!

Bye now, I'm off to bed... zzzZZZZ
I tested this in Kerbal Space Program, oh, may NASA forgive me for my sins!
^