PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 5 December 2014

Daily Dose Of Non-Pony Music / News | DJ Earworm Mashup - United State of Pop 2014 (Do What You Wanna Do) / Bad News



Hello everyone... I have some bad news today, the only laptop I have, the one used to type this blog up, is broken :( I'm now using someone else's laptop to type this. But whenever I do get my hands on a laptop, I'll try and post something.

Also, tonight there will be a NASA launch. They're going to launch Orion, a spacecraft that one day could actually take humans to Mars! IT was delayed from yesterday till today! It will launch at around 7:05am (ET) Eastern Time. Check the site out here!

And more on that later... (I'm still going to be posting comics whenever I can, this is even worse than EStories' Internet Hiatus a few months ago... :'(
^