PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 19 December 2014

Daily Dose Of Music | Massive Collaboration | Be a Bolt (Pony Parody of Disney's "I'll Make a Man Out of You") by Joaftheloaf (featuring lots of other people)

Be a Bolt by Joaftheloaf (And a lot of other people!)

This song gave me a nostalgia feeling.... I only know three versions of this song; The original song from Mulan, The SFM version (I'll post that below), and this one. When I first heard this song, I had feels!



Lyrics:



Lyrics for Be a Bolt (Pony Parody of Disney's 'I'll Make a Man Out of You') by Joaftheloaf (ft. Megaphoric, RainSnowHail, Reivsx1010, VocalScorePony, Conconeru, Elie Monty, Doublesharp, Steven A.D, Woody, Feather, Calcos, ChiChi, 4Everfreebrony, Natalie Ross)



Verse 1
Let's get down to business
To defend the throne
Do you think you'll last here
Where you're on your own?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
And you can bet before we're through
Filly, I'll make a bolt out of you.

Verse 2
Tranquil as the darkness
But a light within
We maintain this balance
With it we can win
You're the weakest fliers I ever met
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll, make a bolt out of you

Bridge
I'll never get these wings to work
The ground looks so far down below me
Boy was I a fool for joining with this size
This mare's got ‘em scared to death
Hope he doesn't see right through me
Now I really wish that I knew how to fly

Chorus
Be a Bolt
You must be swift as the coursing river
Be a Bolt
With all the force of a sonic rainboom
Be a Bolt
With all the strength of a million stallions
Mysterious as the mare inside the moon

Verse 3
Time is racing toward us
Til our foes arrive
Will you fight against them?
Are you on our side?
You're not suited for the flying corps
So pack up, go home, you're through
How could I make a bolt out of you?

Chorus
(Be a bolt
You must be swift as the coursing river
Be a bolt
With all the force of a sonic rainboom
Be a bolt
With all the strength of a million stallions
Mysterious as the mare inside the moon) x2



SPOILERS FOR SONG, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET! :P

Great for a wallpaper? (Click on the image for full!)




The SFM (Source Filmmaker) version, but also with Team Fortress 2 references. (Warning, may contain blood at the end)



^