PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Old Memories | 2011 | Music | The Beginning of Order by StormWolf

The Beginning of Order by StormWolf (2011)

Hello people, I have an important announcement to make!

Starting today I'll be posting something that I'll call "Old Memories" (for now, until either you guys come up with a better name, or something...). Every few days, or when ever I got what I needed (finally found a song or art that got taken down or it moved somewhere else because it was posted so long ago). The fan-made media period I'll be working from is 2010 ~ early 2013, I got three years worth of stuff. So I'm sure I'll be kept busy.

If you know a song or anything that was created during that time, and you also like it. Please comment below with either the link to wherever the file is or just a proof that it exists so I can do some research on it. When you enter the info, please do have a link back to your major website. (For me, it'll be this blog)

But enough talking, let's have some old school music!!! Find it below :D

So here it is! The start of a series that looks back to the 2010 ~ early 2013 period, when the fandom was still developing and working out how things go. This is one of my favourites from around the period of late 2011, where there was sudden increase in fan-made media.

So here, take a trip down memory lane. And if you weren't around then (same here, bro), just sit back and enjoy this great work of art!

(Semi-quick post, length it took to write this: 1 h 30m. Due to delays... And no revisions... So expect spelling mistakes & stuff, if you do find mistakes. Please comment to let me know :D



Music | The Beginning of Order
by StormWolf (no longer makes music, disappeared about 1 1/2 years ago. I just found him alive on Tumblr :\)
Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube, SoundCloud.

Old version: (November 4, 2011)




New version: (April 26, 2012)



Equestrian Beats:

Old song full on the left | Old instruments right side

If you really liked a song/video/artwork/anything from 2010 to about early 2013 (Season 3 Finale), and would like to share with me that old memories. Please either comment below with the link to the file or site, or just mail me here. ILM126(at)hotmail.com.au
^