PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Monday 3 November 2014

Feature Art | ILM126 | Fluttershy Sketch

Pinkie Pie Broke My Notebook by ArielSbx

Hey look! I got something posted over on my deviantART account, I just recently did a small artwork collab with my cousin (she's 6 and used to love ponies, I was the one to actually to introduce her to ponies!). It was from a picture of Fluttershy that she said she wanted me to draw in one of her pony books.

Check out the art below!


I enjoyed my time drawing this for her, I also drew this because I wanted to keep my skill sharp. Because I don't draw all the time now... Something very sad happened in my life a week ago, I might tell you what happened, but not now... ;_;

But, anyways. Have my art below!

Or you can just go here.

Click on image to go to page

^