PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 3 October 2014

Daily Dose Of Music | My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Intro - A 174UDSI Remix

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Intro (174UDSI Remix) by 174UDSI

This is the first I've heard someone remixing the intro song of the show, other than the intro to Equestria Girls (the first one) that Danile himself remixed. 174UDSI has been making great music since I first heard his songs, back in January I found a remied version of Hearts As Strong As Horses(?). I liked it so I went on to hear his other songs, but didn't find this one.

But enough chitchat, have some amazing intro remix below...



^