PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 17 October 2014

Stream, School & Story | CinemaQuestria RR stream / First art class / My second story (17 October Post)

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks Discovery Family Channel Live Movie Premiere Streaming!

Hello people! Here is another streaming site that will be streaming Equestria Girls this Friday (or Saturday, wherever you are). CinemaQuestria was mentioned on Equestria Daily early this year, but it was previously named "Babble with Bronies".

Also, the other reason why I haven't been posting is because I am buying a domain for a school website I'm making with my friends. I have mentioned this site a few times in previous posts, I shall be busy for a few more days. I'll just do a cover post with all the things I've taken over this school week. (eg/ I have my first art lesson)

(a sort of Quicky Post)


note: next post will have a review of "The Luna Cypher" over on FIMFiction.net. It was recently finished! Yay!





School Art

Below are some pictures of my drawing a "cover" for my art book... But I already drew in the book, which means that I drew the "cover" from somewhere in the middle.

My way of colouring without making the artwork smudge.

Been working on this for about a total of 2 1/2 hours now

How it looks today

(Sorry about that, I just need to quickly post this. There will be more soon...)



Music Preview

Here is a short preview of the song I'm working on now

(To be posted, keep your eyes peeled)

FIMFiction Story

After seeing Rainbow Rocks I was inspired to write this story.

(To be posted, keep your eyes peeled)

^