PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 8 August 2014

News - 40 Hour Famine 2014!

40 Hour Famine Australia 2014

Next Friday, 15 of August, I will be participating in this year's "40 Hour Famine" for the fourth year in a row. You can read more about the 40 Hour Famine here. Every year I will give up: food and talking. Then I would choose a number of things to be going along with that, eg. Furniture, Transport (Cars, Bus)

This year I would be giving up: Food; Technology; Talking; Left Arm; Bed; Furniture; Sugar, no glasses and shower. This would be taking place from 8pm (Australian Central Standard Time) Friday ~ 12pm (ACST) Sunday.

My site is over here if anyone is interested in helping me. My goal this year is to raise: AU$126 for this years event. Previous years I have fundraised about $100 each time. I really hope that this year again I would be able reach that target.

Wish me well!


^