PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Videos - Midnight Mares Trailer

Daybreak by Lionheartcartoon

When I first looked at the image above on EQD I was kind of interested just because it was done by the Duo Cartoonist. When I saw what they have done before, Children Of The Night, it just amazed me with how professionally done it looked. (Which it probably is) I also just posted the video before this.

I would be watching this when the actual full video is released. If memory do serve me right, this was released at BronyCon last weekend. One other thing is that Lionheart animate the beginning of WeimTime's MIDI tutorial videos of DJDelta0's MIDI transcriptions.

This is getting too long, have some trailer below :)






^