PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Songs - 4everfreebrony - Here On The Moon (ft. Faux Synder and Emily Jones) / I. Devine - Rainbow Factory (Rock Cover)

She's A Rainbow By CloudDG
First we have a touching song from one of my favourite artist a few months back, then we have a song that was made by a friend that I met on BronySquare. Both 4everfreebrony & I. Devine are both great artist. Since that first song about space and stuff, I thought a flying Rainbow would be appropriate :]
Great art, great art. I must really work on my own drawfriend again, maybe later.

Onwards to the songs.

4everfreebronyHERE ON THE MOON (ft. Faux Synder & Emily Jones)




I. Devine - RAINBOW FACTORY (Rock Cover)


^