PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Monday 28 July 2014

BronyCon 2014 Is This Friday!!!

Spend a fun-filled weekend with fans of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" from across the world. With panels, concerts, special guests and much more, you're sure to go home with some new friends!

On Friday the 1st of August, the 2014 BronyCon will be held at the Baltimore Convention Centre for three days. Where (I think) about 10,000 people will show up over the weekend enjoying art, music, merch, panels and (of course) lots and lots of ponies.

This year with over 17 distinguished guests and lots on the agenda. It would be the convention that fans could not wait to go back in 2015. But I for one would love to be going to BronyCon, but due to my unfortunate positioning on the globe. It'll very hard (and costly) to travel from Australia to America without burning my wallet, but... There will always be next time :)

Check below for the links...


Links:

^