PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Monday 21 April 2014

Fortnightly FIMFIction Stories #002


Let's start off this week with an all-out Rainbow Dash story genre this week. Note that all stories here are from FIMFiction, unless other wise noted.

Genre: Rainbow Dash Related Stories





Story 01 - Faster

Genre: Romance, Sad, Dark, Adventure, Alternate Adventure
Author: Einhander


Blurb: Ponies get older over time. They slow down. This is a part of life.  But Rarity, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie can keep pursuing their dreams as they get older. Rainbow Dash can't. This is her last chance to be a Wonderbolt, and despite working her tail off, she's not getting any better. In fact, she's getting slower. She just wants things to be fair. She wants one last chance to achieve her dream.
She wants to be faster.
This is what happens when she gets her wish.

Status: Completed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Story 02 - The Tyranny of Queen Twilight Sparkle

Genre: Dark, Crossover, Adventure, Alternate Adventure
Author: Gherkin


Blurb: Hey, I'm Rainbow Dash. You probably know me, right? What am I saying, of course you do. Best flyer in Equestria, and all that.
Well, the thing is, I'm kind of in trouble. You probably heard about my friend Twilight becoming a princess, right? Well, she cast this crazy spell and now I don't know where I am. I mean, it looks like Ponyville, but I know it isn't. It doesn't feel right. Ponies are paranoid, and the guards are everywhere.
Worst of all, though, everypony seems to run in fear at the mention of Twilight Sparkle.
What am I going to do?

Status: Completed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Only two stories this week, there will be more next week.


























^