PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Sunday 30 March 2014

Quick Review of MLP:FiM S04E20 'Leap of Faith'

I have only watched 20 minutes of it before my internet called the quits. But anyway, when I watch the episode later on I'll give the rest of the review for the last 10 minute.


The magical land of Equestria is filled with magic and colourful ponies, if they can make things float, whey couldn't they make a elixir that can cure almost anything. But anyway, I let the episode go on as it pleases, I was kind of expecting a 'Harmony Box' key today but since I didn't finish it, I would say anything. The story is written by Josh Harber, he has wrote episodes like 'Simple Ways' and 'Castle Mane-ia' from what I have seen, he's new to the writters group like; Meghan McCarthy, Dave Polsky, Ed Valentine and Charlotte Fullerton just to name a few. I think he his doing a pretty good job at impressing the fandom.


<SPOILER ALERT> 

One thing different to what happened last time the FlimFlam Brother rolled into Ponyville was in S02E15 'The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 (I think) Granny Smith was on the 'Apple' side of the argument until she tasted the cider. But this time, she stayed quiet until, and to quote FlimFlamBrother sings: "It can make you shorter, taller or even grow older. But who want that, when with one drink. You can be young again." Then...

"SOLDDDDDDDD" - Granny  Smith

Plus, I just notice that the lyrics was almost like S02E07 "May The Best Pet Win". If you think so, comment below. First, Big Mac looks like he is smiling. Then, Applejack looks unamused. Finally, Applebloom looks surprised the sudden scream from Granny Smith.

The rest of the episode went onwards till the time when Applejack and Applebloom went back to the tent where the FlimFlam Brothers were holding their promotion when the most unexpected thing happened. The same mare from before had returned and was doing the same thing as he did before. A jumble of mess happened which eventually leads AJ back inside the tent to find him cowering behind the two brother's legs. By then AJ had already started getting suspicious about their behaviours.

After some quick persuasion they manage to keep AJ's mouth shut on the secret...


That was where I was up to before my internet decided that it would like to have a break this morning. (Due to the fact that I am in Australia, some 16 1/2 hour ahead of New York) So that means I have to wake up at 1 in the morning to watch the episode each week until next next episode, when our daylight savings end and then I'll have to wake up at midnight (Sunday Morning) to watch. Ahhhhhh, the good times. I'll be back with the rest of the review soon , I hope.

- ILM126

Posted: 30/03/2014  {02:00 am}  EDT
(America's Eastern Daylight Time, due to the fact that most of the fandom is in America. I thought it might be easier for them)
^